The Black Mountain Preservation Society is compiling a collection of stories and photos about the railway and station in Black Mountain and will be putting these on information boards at the station.
The station opened in 1884 and was initially named as Boorolong with the name then changed to Black Mountain in 1886. The station closed in 1987 after 103 years service.
If anyone has stories or pictures about
Any assistance is very welcome. Contact the President Ian Reeve by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6775 0260 to arrange a convenient time to record stories and scan photos.